- Multi-functional with gas shielded arc welding, MMA welding and self-shielded FCAW available.
- IGBT inverter technology offers high reliability.
- High duty cycle enables long-time welding.
- Closed loop feedback control, workable under network voltage fluctuation within 15%.
- Adjustable welding voltage and circuit deliver excellent welding performance.
- Unique welding control circuit lets you create a smooth, stable arc with little spatter.
- Slow wire feeding, high no-load, automatically remove the tip ball after welding, high success rate of arc starting.
- In MMA welding, stable welding current, excellent arc starting, applicable to all types of electrode.
- Reduction in magnetic loss saves energy.
- Stable welding at 30A when using welding wire with a diameter of 0.6mm.
|Input voltage/frequency||AC115/230V (single phase) ±15%|
|Rated input power capacity||7.4 KVA|
|Recommended fuse capacity||50A|
|MMA current range||10-160A|
|CO2 current range||25-175A|
|CO2 voltage range||11-26V|
|Wire feed speed||59-630 in/min|
|Diameter of wire||.024/.030/.035 in.|
|Rated duty cycle||35% at 40℃|
|Power factor||0.7 COSφ|
|Dimensions||18.9 × 9.1 × 14.2 in. (480 × 230 × 360 mm)|
|Weight||39.7 lbs. (18 kg)|
|Wire feeder type||Inside|